Saturday, July 12, 2008

Take me...

Take me...


I just want to be loved
No scratch that
I just want to be wanted
pursued
seduced
by you
breathing in me
late at night
as I sleep
eyes closed
sheets unfold
as I lie limp
in your mouth
under your touch
waking up to the
feeling
of being stroked
and felt
from the inside out
I want to know that you crave me
with every ounce of energy
pulsing
throbbing
through out your soul
take hold
of my hand
the gentle yet
forceable tug
on my hair
tilting my kneck back
as you crack
the fragile shell
I've built for myself
Just show me that there is
something else
that I've been missing
lead me to drink
the life
from your lips
my hands
wrapped firmly around your hips
tell me it's as easy as this
to find the wrinkle in time
known as bliss
show me
lead me
touch me
take me....

No comments: