Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eat more chick-n!

Looking for a fast food place that isn't drowning beef in grease before serving it up on a crust buttery bun? Try Chick-Fil-A! This is definitely one of my favorite spots! The char grilled & fruit salad is my #1 choice! The salad has fresh strawberries, granola, carrots, apple slices, mandarine oranges, and a small dose of shredded cheese all served over an oversized bed of lettuce and topped with char grilled chicken! Try it with their totally delicious berry balsamic vinaigrette dressing and throw on that pack of sunflower seeds for one hell of an energy boost! Its the one time you can leave full with 0 guilt! I am loving the lighter side of their menu more and more each day. And yes I really do eat here that often! If you are in surfside visit my friends at the location across from walmart on 544. It is the best on the beach in my opinion!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

devansdixon05 said...

That's Connor's favorite place to eat too. Strangely, though, he never eats his fries. I always get the #1 w/ coke, and eat all my fries + Connor's fries. It's one of my guilty pleasures.