Monday, April 13, 2009

Flood update

We are now 3 weeks into this whole flood ordeal and this picture shows how our place looks as of today. We were told it would be done in a month but I doubt it will be finished in a week.
My body hurts from sleeping in this hotel. My neck and shoulders ache from the terribly flat excuses they have for pillows, and my nerves are truly shot!

Not only do I already have anxiety issues but now I'm not sleeping well. Our diets have gone off track from eating right and exercising to fast/frozen foods and very little exercise. I have also lost my 2 biggest clients in 3 weeks. Not to mention that the money I had set aside to get my business off of the ground has now been used on things I shouldn't have had to use it on.

I wish that someone would atleast communicate with us. So far its a lot of, let me find out and I'll call you backs, with little to no follow through on the return call.

We went by the pod today to get some paperwork we needed and left feeling drained at the realization that our stuff is more or less all ruined!

Its going to be a great day!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: