Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de mayo and senor frogs

Happy cinco de mayo for my mexican friends and family! I have been amazed to see how many people out here in south cackalacka celebrate the independence day of our southern neighbors, despite the constant griping about the people and their culture, but never mind that. Let's talk about food!

Today the wife and I have hit up Senor Frogs! She's enjoying the steak taco's while I'm dealing with the enchiladas.

Call me spoiled but this isn't what I expected. While no one can accuse our 4 legged friend of not having enough flavor, I will say that undercooked rice pilaf with middle school grade lunch meat def. Does not constitute the $12.95 price tag.

The beans are simple which is good, the guacamole is off just a few shakes of salt, and the enchilada sauce had to have been made from chef-boy-ardee and I would have been happier at taco bell.

Unless you want to pay for environment, I'd skip this place in your next visit to broadway @ the beach!

1 comment:

devansdixon05 said...

Any excuse to get drunk.... :)