Sunday, July 5, 2009

The House Bunny

If you haven't watched this movie yet, you so totally should!! I'm not big on stupid movies and I put off watching this for as long as I could because I had no idea who was in the cast or just how funny this was. I did see a very short preview for it on the Girls Next Door (which is an obsession of my wife's).

Upon my wife's suggestion I added this movie to my streaming Netflix just in case I happened to find myself bored or having a hard time falling asleep.

Today I haven't been feeling very well, and I was running out of things to do while lounging on the couch and decided to give it a chance.

This cast is fantastic and I have the biggest crush on Rumer Willis.




Forget Demi, this girl is HOT HOT HOT! The movie itself is about a girl who is a playboy bunny and is made to believe that she's been kicked out for being too old hours after she turns 27. After finding herself homeless, she stumbles upon the world of sorority houses and becomes the house mother of Zeta. Zeta is the most lame sorority on campus until our house bunny gives the girls of Zeta and their home an extreme makeover!

Also starring in this flick is Anna Farris (As the house bunny)
Emma Stone the totally adorable "Jules" from Superbad
and
Kat Dennings another of my fave's who has the look and personality of Angelina Jolie from Fire Fox and Hackers.

Sexy! Sexy! Sexy!

Also let me mention that this film is produced by Happy Gilmore studios. Good stuff!

No comments: