Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mastering my own universe

So today folks, I have decided to begin the master cleanse. I was very skeptical at first but I've read a ton of blogs and finally I know someone who is doing it. My friend Sabrina approached me about doing this about a week ago. I could see it was something she wanted to do, so I told her I would think about it. In the mean time she began her journey and has had wonderful results so finally last night I thought to myself "The next time I am in the grocery store, maybe I'll pick up the stuff incase I decide to try it." This morning when I woke up, I found myself in the grocery store as I had to pick up my son's medicine.

The next thing I knew, I was on the phone with Sabrina and asking her a million questions, as I searched for 100% real Maple Syrup. Nervously I eliminated my excuses about not having the items necessary one at a time. I told Sabrina that I might try it tomorrow because today I had already had my mind set on a nice breakfast with the family.

She told me I should atleast make the drink and taste it. I mean, after all there is no commitment in that right? Needless to say, when I got home I did just that. I made the drink, prepared for the worst, and swallowed.

I realized hey, it's not bad at all! It's actually good! Who knew that mixing 1/2 of a lemon, with 10oz of water, 1/10 of a table spoon of ground red pepper (Cayenne Pepper), and 2 table spoons of 100% Maple Syrup would be tasty??

Maybe I can do this! Granted I have only had one glass of lemonade but my stomach isn't growling and at least for today I can do this. My system needs a reset and the medicines I was given for anxiety, fibro myalgia, depression, and insomnia were not working, I've been exposed to mass quantities of smog, AND I used to smoke. The lease I can do is detox once in a while, right?

I will update on here as much as I can. For now check out the link above!

No comments: