Tuesday, April 22, 2008

B*tch!



Jacked from the myspace page of Bitch



Riot grrrl has a new renegade fighting for what seemed to be a losing battle, and her name is Bitch! Many feminists are cringing in their Doc's at the sound of this but I'm here to tell you that Bitch is on a mission. I'm not one to love the "sounds like" game, but because it may help you I'm going to play it.

Bitch sounds like Bikini Kill, Ani Difranco, L7, and some old school bohemian shit in a razor blade induced coma after having your brain thrown in a food processor. Or whatever in the hell that means.

Basically, it's the kind of music that makes you want to strap on those boots growing dust in the back of your closet and say "RIGHT ON! Let's start a Riot!". Although not all of her music is high energy riot music, it's definitely worth hearing!

Bitch is def. on my list of music to listen to in a time when people are trying to make sense of all of the crisis' that are attacking our homes from the outside.

It's a beautiful blend of talent and beauty in the same package and if you haven't already visited the myspace page to check it out, I'm kicking you off of my blog!

GO!

No comments: