Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just wondering when Bill Gates took over Myspace.....




11:56 am, fighting off sleep as my brain is on an insomniatic kick these days, logged into myspace.

In a Bill Gates kind of move, they have added applications! Yes, that's right, myspace has added applications!

I have to blink a few times and rub the bloodshot eyes. What am I, on facebook? The already cult like popularity that this website is already enjoying isn't enough. Apparently they need to copy their rivals and add even more. I'm beginning to forget what Myspace was really like 4 years ago when I first signed up.

Don't get me wrong, evolution can be a beautiful thing. (Hellooooo unlimited number of pics! and customizable top friends!) Seriously though, too much of a good thing, really can be too much.

I wonder how many hours Tom sleeps a night?

No comments: