Sunday, April 27, 2008

Myspace, your space, let's all have some space please!

So to follow up on the previous blog entitled "I'm starting to believe"...

I have done a little investigating and found that 100% of my friends known for political postings are experiencing weird "glitches" when trying to make certain posts.

I personally had hebrew letters appear on my screen when I tried to type up an "editorial" on the current state of our society.

According to several others, they have had similar problems or worse. Some reports go as far as computers shutting down or accounts being terminated. The censorship of tom's space has begun to get a bit excessive.

Needless to say, we all feel its only a matter of time before our accounts are term'ed for no apparent reason other than we write what we feel, and have already begun migrations to facebook.

It's ashame people like me don't know how to build our own networking sites. If any of you out there know PHP, and want to donate your skills to work for a good cause, drop me a line!

No comments: