Sunday, April 27, 2008

Payperpost.com


Finally a site for people like me. As in, artists/musicians, looking for a way to make a few dollars while being able to hang out and create your art instead of working at the local Burger Hut because you have no degree! I'm talking about payperpost...

For those of you who are fellow bloggers, this is an awesome hook up. If you are trying to make it on talent alone, or looking to begin a career as a writer who actually gets paid for blogging, then you should definitely check out payperpost.com. This company gives you the opportunity to be connected with advertisers and affiliates, which allows you to make a few bucks just by doing what you already do. Ranting and raving all over the blog world.

We've all heard the stories of some guy in Kansas who keeps a star wars blog and manages to earn $40,000 a year. Well, my friends, this company makes dreams like this possible.

Although, I'm quite the newbie, I have already begun to notice a difference. Instead of sitting here wondering what to blog about, I have a list of sites that I can check out, and review. If I feel they are worth talking about, I can write about them and actually get paid doing it.

The way I see it is, as a blogger, we tend to talk about sites that might interest our readers, along with musicians, videos, etc. So why not get paid for it? Seriously, if you are a blogger, this is def. a great group to get hooked up with. There are very few limitations, you just put a few snippits of code along with your usual post and poof. Pay check!

Belive me, it REALLY IS THAT EASY!

I came across this site searching for blogging tools one day and haven't been able to get enough yet. I really hope to supplement my income enough to be able to take random trips with my family, so that I can keep pursuing my goals as a writer.

I think this is the answer I've been looking for, so if you want to do the same, CHECK IT OUT!

Let me know if this works for any of you!!! It's free to sign up and the only requirements are that your blog has to be 30 days old with a minimum of 10 posts. If you've got that, you can get paid! W00t w00t!


No comments: