Friday, April 11, 2008

Turn left at the dead end and you'll see where I live...

So, I've been taking some pauses between posts to figure out which direction I wanted to take this blog, and I think I've FINALLY figured it out!

This blog is more or less a way to entertain yourself when you are looking for something new. It's not for kids who are 14, and not for the old folks in Charter You know what I mean Lisa! ;) hahaha But, it is for the 20-40ish kid in all of us who is trying to stay connected with the underground.

From now on you can come here to hear about other starving artists,catch up on the latest political scandal, or just learn a really random fact.

If that sounds like your cup of tea then book mark me by pressing ctrl+D.

Drop me a line if you'd like to offer up suggestions on future blogs.

TheEastCoastPoet@yahoo.com
or
Myspace.com/jay2thaess

No comments: