Friday, September 12, 2008

It's a gay gay jungle out there!

For those of you out there who still believe that "Homosexuality is unnatural", I hope the article I've linked to will wipe away the fog in your eyes. Homosexuality is not only natural but found all through out nature. If you don't believe me click here.

Most people are under the impression that animals only act upon instinct because they do not pose the ability to make choices. Under this principal it should be evident that HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE! It is a natural in born trait.

Now get over it and have a nice day!

PS- It has come to my attention that the link above was not working earlier but that should be fixed as of now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. And people use to laugh at me when I mentioned this.