Friday, April 3, 2009

Catching you up.

Ok so here's a run down of where I've been and what's gone on during my gap(s) in posts.

I'll try to sum it up for you!

After Thanksgiving, we were crushed. We had to leave our apt. in Cali after just one month and ended up renting a car and driving back to South Carolina! We made the entire trip in like 2.5 days. I actually drove straight from Ft. Stockton, CA all of the way to Pensacola, FL without stopping! (except for gas, food, and a 5hr energy).

When we got here, we moved in with some friends of ours for about a month while we looked for work and tried to find a place of our own.

We moved into our new place about a month ago and just got everything set up when we had the main line to the sewage drain back up into our condo! It was 12 Units of sewage waste pumping out of our tubs, and toilets, onto our floors. Needless to say, we are now living in a hotel for the next month!

In the middle of all of that chaos I have started my own Entertainment Management and Marketing Company! I am now the proud owner of ChiefChimp.com! Check it out some time!

No comments: