Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zombie Strippers...


is on Spike right now. It is one of the craziest zombie/slasher movies I have seen in a long time and stars Robert Englund and Jenna Jamison.

While Robert Englund's character is raking in the dough, his customers are being eaten by strippers who are slowly turning into Zombies.

It is a story delivered from the mind of one Jay Lee. I will tell you that he has just joined in the ranks of Quinten Terentino, Rob Zombie, and Snoop Dogg for me.

All of which are making some pretty damn good future cult classics right now.

If you were ever a fan of 80's slashers, these are great and I highly recommend them to everyone.

They are very graphic and morbid though so you either have to have a good stomach or a good sleeping pill.

I've decided to put up a trailer for it...


No comments: