Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is upon us

Only an hour and 13 minutes before 2010 charges in and 2009 is history. Thank GOD! I just wanted to take this time to remind everyone that you don't have to wait for dec. 31st to change your life. Every day begins a new year of your life if you think about it. Tonight I am personally absorbing everything around me and appreciating that I have most of my health, my family, and a few good friends. Can't get much better than that!

I'm also going to take charge over the things that aren't going my way and start making it happen.

I'm always looking for help with PR so if any of you are interested, hit me up!

Much love in 2010. Please make sure that all of your choices are for the better of not just yourself but those around you. Get offline once in a while and breath in the fresh air before it's gone. Do something for someone else once in a while, and never forget that you are loved by someone no matter how bad things may seem, you're never alone. If you ever feel like you are, email me. I do reply to all emails!

JessicaLemin@gmail.com

No comments: