Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taken

Are you a hardcore action buff? Like watching people get their asses kicked while on a revenge trip?

One of my favorite movies is falling down. The kick ass movie where the main message of "sometimes enough is too much".

But I don't like cheesy van damm flicks or vin diesel where its all about some muscle head flexing for the ladies. I like it when the under dog comes out on top.

Enter the movie Taken. For an older guy like Liam Nieson to come out of retirement and take a very no bullshit approach to getting his daughter back after she is snatched from a friends home in paris, I was almost on the edge of my seat waiting to see what else he could possibly dish out to these sex trafficking terrorists. Although its very violent, and I'm not a very violent person, I think anyone would find it hard not to stand up and cheer everytime another "bad guy" "gets it!"
This one is def worth a trip to the redbox!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: